Find the latest CVFS news here.
CVFS Workshop at PAA 2023
PAA Members may apply now for funding to attend the “Chitwan Valley Family Study (CVFS) Workshop for New and Current Data Users” at PAA 2023. The workshop will be held Wednesday, April 12, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans.
Apply for funding to cover the $100 workshop fee for PAA Members here.
2022-2023 Data Releases
CVFS data on mental health and mental illness have been released. Data and documentation for “DS42 Time 3 Individual Interview Nepal-CIDI Data (Release A), Restricted-Use” are now available through ICPSR.
Additional documentation including a complete Principal Investigator (PI) codebook can be found on this website here.
Past webinars related to the data can be viewed from the CVFS website as well, including:
Upcoming Data Releases
- 2016 Mother Survey Data
- 2016 Mother Calendar Data
- 2016 Child Health Survey Data
- 2016 Child Anthropometric Data
- 2016 Individual Interview Nepal-CIDI Mental Health/Illness Data (Release B)
- 2019 Improving Learning Data
- Household Registry Data at 241+ Months
- 2019 Mother, Child Health, and Child Anthropometric Data
- Young Adult Health Study Web Survey
- Household Registry