Find the latest CVFS news here.
2022 Data Releases
CVFS data on mental health and mental illness have been released. Data and documentation for “DS42 Time 3 Individual Interview Nepal-CIDI Data (Release A), Restricted-Use” are now available through ICPSR.
Additional documentation including a complete Principal Investigator (PI) codebook can be found on this website here.
Past webinars related to the data can be viewed from the CVFS website as well, including:
Upcoming Data Releases
- 2016 Mother Survey Data
- 2016 Mother Calendar Data
- 2016 Child Health Survey Data
- 2016 Child Anthropometric Data
- 2016 Individual Interview Nepal-CIDI Mental Health/Illness Data (Release B)
- 2019 Improving Learning Data
- Household Registry Data at 241+ Months
- 2019 Mother, Child Health, and Child Anthropometric Data
- Young Adult Health Study Web Survey
- Household Registry